Managing your Voicemail using any Desk Phone
You can manage your voicemail using any Desk Phone, make or model, configured on your extension, by dialing “999” (3CX Phone System default). A voice menu system will ask you to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) followed by “#”. The initial options you are presented with, are the following:
- Dial * to play your messages.
- Dial “9” to go to options.
- Dial pound “#” to exit.
When you dial “9” for options, the following options will be announced by the voicemail system. Dial the respective numbers to change and update these features:
- Dialing “1” allows you to change your profile status.
- Dialing “3” allows you to dial a number.
- Dialing “4” allows you to delete all read messages.
- Dialing “5” allows you change your self-identification message.
- Dialing “6” allows you to play mailbox information.
- Dialing “7” allows you change your voicemail PIN number.
- Dialing “8” allows you to change your greeting message.
- Dialing “9” allows you to restart the voice menu prompts.
Note: The default voicemail number “999” can be configured to a different number by your administrator. If “999” does not work for you, ask your administrator for your voicemail number.